620 tension rod bushings

sanitys

After searching the only info that I dug up was the 521 used this part number:

56112-w5000

Are these the same for the 620? Also what exactly comes with that partnumber? I want to order the right amount the first time.

Lastly, nissanparts.cc lists that part number as "Bush-shock" in the description. Hate to order something I dont need, or the wrong amount, so anyone that has replaced there tension rod bushings chime in please. Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you tried napa?....i know they have them, but idk the part number sorry

EDIT: this should be right... http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode=RPC&PartNumber=15974&Description=Stabilizer+Linkage+-+Front+Suspension

Edited by bagged_datsun
if you look in napa parts they have a sway bar and a stabilizer bar, and i think those are the same ones i used cant remember tho, they look like the same

so you used those ones on for the bar I have shown in the picture?

so you used those ones on for the bar I have shown in the picture?

i think those are the same ones i used, i know i go them at napa and they looked like that, once there compressed they are all the same anyways lol, go to the napa parts counter and ask them. they will have more parts in the computer then on the interweb

i think those are the same ones i used, i know i go them at napa and they looked like that, once there compressed they are all the same anyways lol, go to the napa parts counter and ask them. they will have more parts in the computer then on the interweb

thanks ill give it a shot. If this works out all i need to order are the inner upper control arm rod/bushings and I have all new stuff in the front minus the steering box :D

thanks ill give it a shot. If this works out all i need to order are the inner upper control arm rod/bushings and I have all new stuff in the front minus the steering box :D

rockauto has most of everything you need. Thats where I bought everything, except for a few things in this picture.

rubpart.jpg

Larry