1972 620 bulletside..NICE, must go:(

I have to many projects and i am looking for a good APPRECIATIVE home for my rust free, 86,xxx Original mile baby... I posted it up on craigs, but i cant figure out the picture thing here,lol.... Anyone looking for a nice ride?

Sorry about the post in the trucks forum, new here. Wont happen again:)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he sent me larger pictures. I was seriously interested by his description.

The truck is not in MINT condition as described in the ad. Not even Excellent condition, except for the interior.

The truck does have rust, dents, scratches, and dings. Smashed in tail light housing, tweaked front bumper, bent valance... anyway, I was dissapointed.

It certainly is closer to a $500 truck than a $1500 one. :(

Well, he sent me larger pictures. I was seriously interested by his description.

The truck is not in MINT condition as described in the ad. Not even Excellent condition, except for the interior.

The truck does have rust, dents, scratches, and dings. Smashed in tail light housing, tweaked front bumper, bent valance... anyway, I was dissapointed.

It certainly is closer to a $500 truck than a $1500 one. :(

Funny, that you can say that without seeing it??? I restore classics and this was in exellent condition for the year. This was a 8 out of ten for a 72. Most pay good money(usually to me) to take theres to the condition that it was in.. Anyone who was "dissapointed" in the truck for the price is a jerkoff in my book.....

He had it for $350 on cl yesterday. I'm sending this mexican guy I work with over to see it tonight, he's looking for cheap work transportation.

Did he show up? I remember someone of that description, he couldnt drive a stick to save his life,lol.. Was kinda entertaining:)

Funny, that you can say that without seeing it???

I said that after seeing high resolution pictures of it. That is enough to get a good idea of its overall condition.

I restore classics and this was in exellent condition for the year. This was a 8 out of ten for a 72.

For the year , maybe but that is not what MINT CONDITION means. You described it as if it just rolled out of a dealership. I didn't expect it to look perfect but it was not as described.

Most pay good money(usually to me) to take theres to the condition that it was in..

It wasn't even an acceptable paint job. I'm sure trucks you restore or work on turn out far better than that.

Anyone who was "dissapointed" in the truck for the price is a jerkoff in my book.....

ya, maybe.

I'm not dissapointed in it for the price, I'm dissapointed in what it looked like considering your written description of it and stating it was possibly a $1500 truck. $350-500 is an appropriate market value for it. No need to oversell it.

Then what's up with all the ads for the truck at various prices and then deleting them? :blink:

72 Datsun 620....Mint Condition! Rare Find! Nice Driver! - $1 ... I have a very well taken care of 1972 Datun 620 Bulletside puckup truck. MINT, NO RUST!

mintcondition01.jpg

mintcondition02.jpg

mintcondition03.jpg

mintcondition04.jpg

That's nowhere near mint. Bumper bent, driver side fender dented, both taillight buckets shoved in and destroyed (been rearended), tailgate covered in dents and the left-side handle is loose, armrests are split, dash cracked...

Not "Mint". Above average condition, yes, except the damage to the taillight housings which is pretty significant.

I needed to post it as i did becuase there were about three or four datsun fans that called me on it, and about six hundred people looking for "New Car" for the 350 i was asking. I restore classics by trade, but i flip cars for the bills, i know what i have to say to get the tire kicking craiglisting Bullshitters to come over and look at it. They will want a new car for the pennys they have, so i present what they want to hear for the pennys i'll be given... Thats all. Sorry to piss of the enthusiasts. Its just in much better shape than the majority i see, most need well over 1k in metal replacment or reshaping. Anyone who uses bondo is not doing body work,lol......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.