63 l320 parts list.

I have a 1963 datun l320

So far it has all been there but parts are needed to be replaced.

-fuel sending unit

-steering wheel

-front bumper

-hub caps

-gear shift (column)

-master cylinder

-front headlight chrome

-fuel pump

-manual for wiring schematics

if any of you have any of these please help me out I love this truck and I cant let it sit and look ugly. I dont have much and I am going in the service and going back in for more training. Thanks JWC

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the headlight chrome comes up on ebay all the time. just search datsun 320. i had heard that the 521 fuel pumps are the same. i bought one but havent installed it yet to be sure. ill probably do that this weekend and ill get back to you. here is a link to a wiring diagram and there is also a service manual on the page. hope that helps.

The pump itself is pretty much the same, the diff is in the arm. Tell the parts store you have a '66 521 with a J13 and they can probably get it. There are pics of the fuel pumps on my NL thread somewhere. :)

For the master cyl....nows a great time to upgrade to a dual res unit.

Steering wheel....hard to find a 320, but any Datsun wheel will fit the spline so you can bolt it on and steer it. You'll just have trouble finding one that fits correctly so that the horn and blinker canceller work correctly.

hey, this is Tana and I have lots of 320 parts, some NOS and lots of good used. As Mike said, the steering wheels are tough to find undamaged as they always crumble, so I have some but they would need to be repaired. Got all steering column parts, bumpers, tune up, etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.