521 bumperettes

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Would like to find a pair in good shape. Let me know if you got 'em, also a price. I want a set to modify the mounts, so they fit the corners of the taillight housings on a 620 a little more tight than usual. They'll help with police harassment once I ditch the bumper and do a roll pan.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm I don't think I've ever been hasseled about a bumper...got stopped for my license plate light being out though. Of course that's to be expected in Redmond...although I think he just wanted to check out my truck...

I would have to tell the cop that my bumper is those little rubber nubbies out back there :D

Guest DatsuNoob

Well, Puyallup cops are friggin Nazis! They'd write their own mothers a ticket. I think sometimes they see me in an old, rough little 620 and mistake me for a tweaker. I do after all live in Pierce County. "No dope here officer, want me to pee in a cup? Tell me how it tastes" :D

I've been riding my truck with no rear bumper for over a year now and no seatbelts. It doesn't catch much attention.

I've seen those two piece bumpers on ebay, I think they are 100 bucks plus shipping.I think I'm getting them soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.