Riverside Show and Go

fairlady66

The Riverside Show and Go is May 1,2,& 3. If you plan on entering you need to get your registration in soon. This is the largest car Show in Riverside, close to 1000 cars. Be among the 1000 and show off your Datsun.

All night cruise night on Friday, Pancake Breakfast and Car Show on Saturday, and awards ceremony on Sunday. Lets get out Datsuns and show them off.

For more information click the links below:

Link for Show and Go website - http://www.showandgo.org/

Link for Show and Go registration - http://www.showandgo.org/registration.htm

I hope to see many of you there

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just got home from the riverside show and go. Lots of badass hotrods.

So the wife and I get there and the f/n battery in my camera is dead. :mad:

As we were leaving we saw the most famous car there an early camero that shoots flames out of the headers. They come straight up from the motor like an old skool drag car. Dude was showing off his flame throwing.

(Like 3ft in the air pretty cool.)

So as he is going down the block the mustang behind him with a blown motor another badass ride, The mustang lets the guy in the chevy get a half block or so in front of him and he does a burn out launch. Well about that time some fucking moron runs out into the street and the mustang hits this guy.

The guy that got hit had a beer in a brown paper bag and was J walking or running I guess. I felt really bad for the guy in the mustang. Jacked up his car.

The dude that got hit was trying to fight the cops & ems guys. Fucking bone head. They had people at every cross street directing traffic so you wouldn't get run over. We were like 10ft away when this happend. What a trip that was.

John,,glad the drunk fool didnt hit your goon.

Naw we took the wifes car and just went as lookie loos :D

next year I might go. there were a few foreign cars there.

Some of the SoCalROC guys had their Roadtsers in the show & Go. There were five of us in the middle of 1000+ other cars. Had a good time, sorry we didn't see you John. Sorry to hear about that moron messing up the show for the mustang guy. There is always a few morons in the crowd, they just don't always show themselves like this one did. Bart Desirello, a member of SoCalROC took the Best Import Award. Congrats Bart!

Since I have no clue how to post pictures on this Forum here is a link to a slideshow from this show.

Enjoy: http://rides.webshots.com/slideshow/571681397Xefbas

Chris

Edited by fairlady66