L18 Turbo?

jrbd10

Ok for those of you who know how to do things a little help on this idea. And yes once again its just a thought.

At school today someone was asking who not add a turbo to the 710. And i just pondered why not! It not too crazy but I dont know how to go about it or the guy who said that. But does anyone have a good idea what I need to buy and install and so on and so forth. Maybe even an estimate cost. The turbo size and what not. Turbo L18 are not that far fetched because of Turbo Tom but I dont know how to go about it. Once again just another thought.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blow through carb if you want to kill yourself trying to get it to run right :P Or you are going to have to get an efi setup and megasquirt or some other program to run it.

t-25 would work good i would think, they are also fairly easy and cheap to get.

Nobody sells a kit, well except that old school one, so your going to have to make your own manifold and piping.

its probably gonna cost you 1500 bucks to do it i would imagine. Fineline i think is has the turbo truck, check out his build post