LKQ (U-Pull) 50% off sale Mar 14-16.

Check your local areas. I know the Tualatin/Sherwood location is participating.

Anyone up for going Saturday? I'll be there probably around 11am.

-Brian

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man. There was nothing really to pick. There's a 720 w/ a L20B and a 5spd on it, but I wasn't too lazy, wet and cold to be pulling a tranny today. There's also a B210 w/ a 5spd in it if anyone is interested. Other then that, nothing. I managed to grab an ICU for my Integra so the $2 wasn't a total bust. Oh well.

-Brian

My brother and I went over to the one on Columbia after we split from Brian in Tigard. There was a 521, B210, 210 coupe, a couple 720's, a couple 300's, a '84 Maxima and a 1200 coupe. Didn't have a camera with me. The 1200 was really rusty and missing the front sheet metal. May have had a tach at one time because someone broke the dash in half to get it apart. I got the "D" emblem off the back. Nothing else was worth pulling off it. I also found a NIB clutch set in the front seat of the B210 (they charged me $4.99:D). Andy got a grill, bumper, dome light and CHROME tailgate handles off the 521.