WTB: Steering Wheel Adapter (Nardi, Personal)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben if you can find a 720 ST at a yard... that adapter has 6 holes & fits the Nardi wheels. The wheel on the 720 will look kinda like a letter T if that helps. I scored one last year for $10 :D Heres a pic...

6-22wwheelon620.jpg

The black part is 1 piece, unbolt the stock wheel & there ya go.

Ben if you can find a 720 ST at a yard... that adapter has 6 holes & fits the Nardi wheels. The wheel on the 720 will look kinda like a letter T if that helps. I scored one last year for $10 :D Heres a pic...

6-22wwheelon620.jpg

The black part is 1 piece, unbolt the stock wheel & there ya go.

What do you mean by 720 ST ?

I've sent the seller of this a question about the bolt pattern of this thing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/DATSAN-620-NISSAN-720-STEERING-WHEEL-ADAPTER-BOSS-KIT_W0QQitemZ370159581693QQihZ024QQcategoryZ30861QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Does anyone here know if this will fit a 521? or what bolt pattern it is?

thank!

It appears to have 6 holes so a Nardi wheel MAY bolt up. Not sure if the 521 & 620 splines are the same. I DO know the 240,260 & 280 splines fit a 620. Id hit up a few yards for the ST adapter. I know theres a site that you search multiple yards for a specific part but cant remember the adress.

• 2 months later...

Any new developments in this thread? Anyone found a good cheap JY source for these ST hubs...or have an extra laying around? I have a really nice Personal Wheel that I would love to run in my 521. Since it has a 620 wheel on it now...I am assuming that a 720 hub/spline count will be the same.

Any new developments in this thread? Anyone found a good cheap JY source for these ST hubs...or have an extra laying around? I have a really nice Personal Wheel that I would love to run in my 521. Since it has a 620 wheel on it now...I am assuming that a 720 hub/spline count will be the same.

The only place ive found the ST steering wheels have been the JY's. & yes the 620 & 720 7 510 have the same hub sline counts. I know this because ive had one of my aftermarket wheels on both of my Datsun's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.