New Video

Thanks again, that is great stuff. Take no prisoners, pass 'em where you find 'em. The two relatively clean laps past the seven minute mark looked really fast. The 510 looks like is really neutral steering. When he was blowing throught traffic it looked like he could drive it where ever he needed to keep momentum.

It would be a trip to see his hands in the shot. Obviously Troy knows which way the track turns because he was setting up some of those guy flawlessly. You don't just go to a track like Sears and run like that, he has had some seat time no doubt.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again, that is great stuff. Take no prisoners, pass 'em where you find 'em. The two relatively clean laps past the seven minute mark looked really fast. The 510 looks like is really neutral steering. When he was blowing throught traffic it looked like he could drive it where ever he needed to keep momentum.

It would be a trip to see his hands in the shot. Obviously Troy knows which way the track turns because he was setting up some of those guy flawlessly. You don't just go to a track like Sears and run like that, he has had some seat time no doubt.

Fig, I usally try to set up the camera so you can see his hands at least a little but for some reason for this race we didnt :confused: we have been wanting to set up 2 cameras in the car one for track view and the other on him or his feet (I love watching drivers footwork) we shall see, he also drives a stock car so that takes up alot/most of his time. he has logged alot of laps at sears in a few different cars over the years but watching him fly past people at will in the 510 and 710 is alot of fun. if I can I will try to barrow some footage of him in his stock car running with the Nascar west series from a few years back (espn in car)

Clayton

Clayton, I was going to suggest a camera on his feet. That is really one of my favorite things to watch during races. When Speed used to show the Aussi V8 Supercars, they would sometimes have a foot camera. It was some impressive stuff, not to mention the rest of the racing was just plain awesome.