brand new 510 carpet kit

ordered a cut & sown kit from stock-interiors.com. it's like a charcol grey color, fits 68-73 510's. brand new, haven't even pulled it out of the box. has instructions for propper fitment too... i'm just seeing if anyone will give me what i paid for it, i had bought it for my ka-510 project, but now i'm starting to run out of funds, and i don't yet have all the parts...

i paid 175 shipped for it. mind you this is BRAND NEW never been out of the box yet. have receipt if you want to make sure i'm not ripping you off. anyone interested?

possible trade for kade parts, and/or swap parts.

i need:

KA24DE:

maf

throttlebody

240sx cable gaspedal assembly

starter

flywheel

wiring harness

a bunch of random bolts from a ka

a 78 scirraco radiator

walbro fuelpump

and probably more...

425-770-6876

probably

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just seeing if anyone will give me what i paid for it

possible trade for kade parts, and/or swap parts.

i need:

KA24DE:

maf

is the MAF different between the D & DE? i have one and cant remeber what it came off of...

trade straight for it? :blink:

:lol:

id let it go CHEAP!

& im intrested in the carpet...

does your clutch set work with an OEM flywheel?

Ultramagnus I have an ACT clutch set w/o flywheel for KA. brand new in box.

and, no i won't trade straight for an maf :P i just need one. and yes there is a difference between the ka24 and the ka24de mafs. i am interested in it if it's for the de :]

Ultramagnus

Quote:

does your clutch set work with an OEM flywheel?

yup. it was going into a wagon conversion w/ka motor. i'll take pics gotta dig it out still in the original box.

alrighty, if you find it, i'm down to trade. that sounds perfect. do you know what series of clutch it is? i suppose it doesn't really matter in a 510 does it... ha

if i don't trade for the clutch, the kit is up for cash/paypal. unless you have a good trade :]

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.