510 racer selling out parts

Hey guys i am selling a bunch of 510 racecar stuff from many years of racing and i am now moving up a class so here is the list of things that i can remember and i am sure there is lots more small stuff i have forgotten about.

3 hoods in good shape, 4 quarter panels, two trunk lids, 2 cowl panels, 1 complete set of coilover front susensio w/struts shortened already, 1 z22 long rod engine complete from carb to pan including clutch and header, 3 transmissions, three rearends, two complete rear suspension ( one is all adjustable), tons of misc small stuff, 1 complete rolling shell w/all susension. make me an offer man i cant get the new car in my garage untill this stuff leaves. thanks Carl.

NOTE: if you want pics pm me as i will be taking some tonight

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much you looking to get for the front struts and rear suspension stuff?you shipping or local sale only?

Hey guys i am selling a bunch of 510 racecar stuff from many years of racing and i am now moving up a class so here is the list of things that i can remember and i am sure there is lots more small stuff i have forgotten about.

3 hoods in good shape, 4 quarter panels, two trunk lids, 2 cowl panels, 1 complete set of coilover front susensio w/struts shortened already, 1 z22 long rod engine complete from carb to pan including clutch and header, 3 transmissions, three rearends, two complete rear suspension ( one is all adjustable), tons of misc small stuff, 1 complete rolling shell w/all susension. make me an offer man i cant get the new car in my garage untill this stuff leaves. thanks Carl.

NOTE: if you want pics pm me as i will be taking some tonight

i have not thought about that since i was wanting to sell as a lot but i can sell the struts seperate, (please note these parts are from a circle track car and some parts have been modified for that purpose). the coilovers i would want $100.00 and the come with calipers and rotors attached and homemade upper mounts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.