Hi. New guy here with a 70 521.

what

I cant seem to put pictures on here. I will post pictures of my truck under portland craigslist under datsun 521. Its not for sale though just want to show you what i got. I do however need a pair of scuff plates. They are the small aluminum piece that holds down the door seal on the bottom of the door frame. Thank you. And iam glad to be here.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put the pictures of my truck for you guys to look at and let me know what you think. I have had more fun with this truck than any thing else ive ever owned and i drive it 60 miles 5 days a week to work. I just put the dogleg 5 speed in it wich i highly recomend. Its not for sale. Thank you.

Thanks for the compliments and thanks to the guy who put the photo on here for me. Yes those bumper guards are off a 510. I had to grind them a little to get them to fit the bumper right. I put on some sss and bluebird emblems on for something diffrent. I also replaced the dash knobs with woodgrain ones i got at a truck stop. They already had holes in them to screw in place of the stock ones. Thank you all. I have had so much fun with this truck.