mmmm much better

lynchfourtwenty

wow its been sooooo long... my friend who im letting borrow the 620 (i know i know im a nice guy..) anyway part of the deal was he gets the exhaust fixed.. an he got it done yesterday.. brought the truck over.. fucker is sooo quiet at idle all u can here is the l series valve train.. low rumble from tail pipe.. even when ya rev it its really not that loud and has a awesome sound.. i really missed it.. runnin an almost open header was just horrible..

oh an another thing... before when we'd be goin down the road in 5th gear at like 55-60 any tiny hill it would really bog down pretty bad, but now u can be doin like 1800rpms in 5th an its still peppy!!! its crazy what an exhaust system will do... at first i was seriously doggin the 5 spd.. thought it was garbage and not worth the swap... but now i see that i was wrong, very wrong..

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well my trucks always had 2 inch exhaust.. an a basic "turbo muffler" but here a while back about 6-8 inchs from the header outlet the exhaust pipe snapped.. VERY obnoxious!!

but the truck sounds better, feels like it pulls better and im sure the mileage will increase alot!! lol.. but im just so amazed that my 5th gear was dog shit, an now its top shit!! goin from almost open header 5th gear was almost useless, now u can use it doin 30mph an it still peppy

^ I would go to the alignment shop first.

truck will not be driven till the suspension is done, and i dont want to do it twice, would be smarter to bag it and then see what room there is left to work with.

EDIT: I see what you mean now, yeah, that might be a good idea too, it will be done also, but prolly same day for both so it wont matter, lol