Very nice 68 1600 Roadster for sale

yep, finally doing it...excellent runner, chrome is really nice. The car gets up and goes very nicely. Has all 3 tops. Even Jeff has driven it. Body is good also, tiny bits of pitting showing up. Paint looks very nice and bright...electric blue, also has a luggage rack. Has always been garaged. Heater needs to be reworked, works all of the time (well at least it works!). The brakes are a bit on the weak side, haven't checked them out yet. Everything else seems to work fine.

I did have a couple of Roadster fellows check out the car and had them drive it. It just went to the Vintage Races and show at Pacific Raceway. A NWDE autocross racer drove it on the track and really enjoyed the ride...this is one showy and fun car to drive....you won't believe the looks you will get! I love it, but just have too many cars and really want to get my 1965 PL 410 body work done.

It has a brand new battery.

4 speed tranny is smooth, no problems. Dual stock carbs, seems to be all stock. I have lots of extra NOS and other parts for it, including original Datsun chrome trim. Interior is pretty good, needs the vertical console replaced, I probably have an extra one. I will be asking $5000 for this very special car with lots of extra parts. call 425 255 5591 or email me at: vindats@yahoo.com Will post pics as soon as I figure out how! Or email me and I can send you pics!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.