hey

Hey Guys so yeah i toatally am in need for a distributor like really bad the datsuns been broke down for like ever now it really sucks and like i went and got this one distributor but its just gay mines not electrical and i need a point distributor for my l20b so im in need bad here so any help.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk to tell u the truth there was this toatled datsun out on a pile o shit and the guy said take what u need and it had this distributor and it had this weird set up with this black thing on the radiator and there were 4 wires that ran to that little thing and thats really the only different thing but there wasnt a distributor cap or anything on it just the distributor and everything else had been taken my dad said i would have to change so much to get it to work so i dont know what to do dont have money at this point.

I do believe that one is pre-matchbox, has a connector and goes to a transistorized ignition unit inside the cab. The bigger predecessor of the matchbox. Which if he doesn't have, then that dist will not work, if I'm thinking correctly? Not sure if you can connect a matchbox to that type of dizzy, don't think so...?

What's your budget? We talking $100, or less than $30? If less than 30, you need to start hitting wrecking yards and looking for a matchbox distributor. Little black box on the side. Plug in hot and ground and you're on your way.

If you have even less than that, you're probably going to want to start saving and walk more or bum rides from friends.

If you were here I'd give you a points distributor since I hate points so much.