5spd l series trans x member fs

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should as its pretty much the same chassis as a pl510 but I can't honestly tell you yes it will.and I'm not 100% on the dogleg trans either. I do know it fits a 510 with a l16 l18 l20 with a long tail zx trans or truck long tail trans with the stock 510 rubber mount.

I will be using the long tail ZX 5 speed, thats why I am interested in this. I have the trans mount for the crappy 4 speed and one off the ZX trans. I can make it work either way. As long as the bolts match up in the body and the crossmember its fine with me. I am waiting for a check from a guy who bought my S2000 injectors to show up today or tomorrow. Might have my truck sold this weekend to. Either way I do want it but cant get it until this weekend. Now all I need is the right length driveshaft. You have Paypal, or how do you take payment?

Nah, he has to come on here with his cell phone, doesn't have internet at home. He was busy working on a new xmember for the ka in the goon last night.

I'm trying to get the harness done for it too!

He'll be back today sometime, sit tight.

I was speaking to him about a prototype xmember he had made for a dogleg transmission on a 510. He said he had it on his car and was going to sell it to me to see if it worked on other people's cars. I was all excited to buy it and help him out and he stopped talking to me :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.