Who else is trying to have a little fun with the flooding?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well you gotta do what you gotta sometimes.. if your broke and your rigs broke an you need towed an someone offers to tow strap ya home or dolly ya home you cant refuse it.. well you can but risking getting your ride towed by the county or whatever sux too... i wasnt gonna lose my car lol and the grey car.. that was trash.. it was all upto him lol an he got like almost $200 from it for scrap metal, no engine trans or door wtf?

wait! so your saying your trucks do over 50mph!!!:eek:

no way!:(

mine will do 60 with a hurricane force backwind and an almost cliff of a hill to go down :lol:

Really? Whats holding you back?

Nye my bat died, passenger turned the blower on while the truck was off and it was like 0 degrees out. So running late on my way to the club I hit 93mph on the pike, 5th gear at 4500 rpm lol, poor max. Walked in the club at 11:55.

Towing that z though it was like 45 strait 55 down hill and 35 up hill, 5th being useless. People flying by giving me the bird and shit "a FUNGUL!!!!" :fu: right here pal!!! lol

Towing s30's I can chill at 60 with no prob. I just get like 10mpg doing it.

22R 5spd with factory 4:10's in the axles on 33"s about to be 35"s with a welded rear dif ...ya..that truck hates life right now.

it will be taken care of soon, i just got a FREE set of 40% tread 35" millitary mud-terrains on 15X10" black rock crawlers and a full set of factory 88 heep wagoneer leafs from a friend of mine upgrading his setup... WOOT!

in the near future ill be getting a lock-rite locker for the front and im picking up a set of 5:29's for the front and rear axle, and i have my second T-case sitting in my shop, just need to stop being a slacker and buy the adaptor and twin sticks so i can throw it in. I also have a tapped IFS steering box setup for hydro assist so i need to buy the frame bracket and the hydro pump/lines and a hi-steer setup so i can throw it in and from there my truck will be money!:cool: