Vehicle cut out art?

Some of you might have seen the cut out I made for my cousin for Christmas, Here. It received large amount of comments, and encouragement, so I decided to make some more. At the moment I'm just making them to give to people as gifts, because I enjoy doing it. Some of my friends say I could probably sell them for some decent money, but I just can't see anyone wanting to spend much on them, for example my cost into Jeep one I gave to my cousin for Christmas was just under $55 bucks. I can't see anyone paying 60-80 bucks for one, let alone the $55 I spent to cover my cost, so for now I'll just keep making them as I have time, and spare cash for fun... Here is my latest one:

103090072.jpg

I'm still currently playing with the background, that's a messed up one I have left over from the Jeep. This one is for my friends birthday (He has a GTO), still have to get a frame for it. It's supposed to look "abandoned", notice the rust on it? :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The next one I need to make was requested by my Dad; a 69 Camaro for his girlfriend's birthday next month... I'll probably start that one next weekend, but I was thinking either a 620, or a 510 job... Maybe do a Ratsun auction with it, and donate the $$ to Ratsun?

Yes this one is flat... I have another one I actually want to try to uhh... "Massage" the body lines into before coloring it. The way the Jeep was done, I bent the front of it out, and it looked like the jeep was "coming at you", lol.