L18 manifolds on L20b and weber questions.

Bandit240

Ok, so i got a parts truck with a L18 motor in it. Im thinking about useing the manifolds off the L18 on my L20b since they dont have the interlink between them. I will block off the EGR area if i use it.

You can see them in the pic.

IMG_0629.jpg

Now, this truck also has a weber on it. I know nothing about them. What kind is it and is it worth messing with? Also what would it be worth if i were to sell it?

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it depends on condition. It looks like a 32/36. They usually have it stamped on the base somewhere and it will be stamped like 32/36 DGV or DGEV.

32/36 are good carbs and very easy to adjust. Typically only 2 screws, unless you rejet but that's easy too. Just got done changine my idle jet, simple...go on weberdirect and I think they have a picture with diagrams.

racerX

looks like a 32/36 weber. You can check the base and should have a stamped somewhere 32/36 and indicate DGV or DGEV and so on. Those carbs are easy to work on and adjust. There are so many write ups on the web. 2 screws to adjust and that's it. idle ad mixture, unless you have to change jets that's easy too. Pierce Manifolds or Weber direct tech line should be able to help you. Check their websites for pictures and how to.

Good luck...