My truck is a MOVIE STAR!!

volksmike

So a buddy of mine sends me a link from Craig's list. It is an ad from a movie production looking for late 70's early 80's Japanese cars and trucks.

For the hell of it, I sent them a few pics.

Long story short, they used the truck for a couple of scenes and I got paid.. :D. Now I might be able to get that new master cylinder the truck needs.

Of course, now the truck doesn't want to start and is acting all stuck up...:rolleyes:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is very cool. you got to let us know if we and where we can see it.

Years ago there was a tv series called Northern Exposure... It was based in Alaska but filmed Local in washington erea...Bothell and Roslyn Wa...Anyways me and some friends cruised over there one weekend to go to the bar that was in the series..the "Brick" Well we get there and park in front of the bar and walk around for a bit and go grab a burger and beer.. and these cops come walking in and ask us if those trucks where ares..And we say Yes,,well they where filming and the trucks where in the way of the seen and they didnt think a bunch of lowriders would fit into the Alaska motief..so we had to move them around the block...But we got to watch them film and be walking around extras....we got T shirts and some autographs and they bought our lunch...So we where almost on tv....

Guest DatsuNoob

Of course, now the truck doesn't want to start and is acting all stuck up...:rolleyes:

Got a taste of Hollywood, now she thinks she's her shit dont stink huh? Sounds like your typical primadonna hollywood actress :lol: