Just wanted to say hi to all fellow Datsun 620 owners!

This is my first post since joining so, I wanted to say hi!   I have a 1979 Datsun King cab 620 pick up that has seen better days!  I received it from my father just before he passed on, so it has a lot of sentimental value.  It has been in carport storage for the last 20 years! So, the ravages of weather, varmints & time have taken their toll.   It's in pretty bad shape with lots of rust & degradation.  If not for the fact that my father loved it, I would have donated it to charity & taken the tax credit long ago. On the good side it has never been wrecked, is all original & fully intact.  I do have the skills, abilities & financial capabilities to full restore & upgrade it.  So, I'm about to start this journey soon.  I will document my progress & post it on this website.  I will explain my proposed build as soon as I complete my research & what my end goal will be.  I look forward in sharing ideas with fellow owners who have taken this journey before me.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic