510th post

okay all of you i am having a delema.I really love my 510 and have spent alot of time on it.But iam starting to get more interrested in the older datsuns.Like the 320 and maybe another project (ssssshhh LeDEvil!!!!!)i have taken my stock 510 and made it in to a cone killer ,I have loved every minute of it except the stock brake shit lol.But i contimplating selling it yea it needs a little work yes its been HAMMERED on and takes it like a champ. I have tryied to break this car with no avail . but i just sits and sits waiting to go race once every month in season.Its not a matter of space its just intrests are changing I know I am crazy but its like i i i dont love her anymore cry tear it kind of hurts to say this but I thinking of her best intrest. so iam going to sale my dime and mone to the older datsuns i have done alot to this car

it has

L20B new portted and polish gasket matched head norris 490280 cam isky springs and retainer

280zx 5speed,and struts and brakes

unkown seats

retactable seat belts

4 point drivers harrness

r200 rear diff with the shortend zx stub axles

polyed up rearend except k member soild mounted

an e brake between seats .

it comes with

new glass and

just about whatever u want if i got it can go

the only thing it needs is a new hood and a alinment and your off

iam asking 2000 for it if you serious and have cash i will work a deal no payment no trades unless you got a nl if you need some pics

datsunside001.jpg

briansdatsunpics024.jpg

Edited by freaky510
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.