Matchbox dizzy reluctor

Hey all, I have this matchbox Dizzy, I somehow screwed up the reluctor, luckily I had another dizzy to put in its place, but I want to replace the reluctor and sell it to someone who needs one or save it as a spare. Just wondering if anyone had a lead on where to buy one or if this eBay one would fit? I tried contacting manufacturer Cardone but they don’t deal with the public, said I could get Oreillys or whatever to send it in for a rebuild. Which it doesn’t need. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/305432712676?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=VNO7ohSsT9C&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_2973.jpeg

IMG_2972.jpeg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Could be a spark plug that's dirty, a bad plug wire, cracked distributor cap or rotor even a crack in the top plastic part of the coil.

True, but it went away when I installed my other Dizzy. It could be in my head, since I know its broken, but it had a little stumble and hesitation...everything the same except dizzy.....could be as simple as maybe it wanted different timing, I could feel the magnetic force on the good one compared to broken one when turning by hand and passing the stator contact points.....