well...

lynchfourtwenty

i took her for a drive today, everything seems to be in order... just need to bleed the living shit outta the brakes..

i was warmin her up an my neighbore comes out an is like.. do you have an oil leak? im like.. uh no? he says then whats all that oil under the truck? .... MOTHER FUCKER! when i lowered my engine to get the rear bolt for the tranny on/off i smashed my oil filter.. which i knew... thats why i replaced it before i started the truck.. however i had to use a screw driver to get the old one off so as to not make a mess i hurryed... well while i was runnin the old filter to the garbage can my buddy put the new one on.... he didnt remove the old seal so there was 2 seals on there and all my fucking oil got dumped on the ground.. so i had to go get more oil before i could even drive her..

anyways ya she's alive... again..

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be nice the the pilot bushing;), If ya need help with it, Lynch can explain how to do it. He has lots of practice.:lol:

hahahahahaha ok look... if your pilot bushing isnt fucked up.. dont replace it, haha, and if u feel like u just want to doit anyways.. ya just get something like a bolt or whatever tape it up so its a snug fit, test it on the new bushing ofcourse to get the right amount of tape or whatever... i also reccomend using a TUBE of grease and not a tub because packing it in by hand is like fingering a poopy butthole.. anyways then u just fill it with grease an pound that bolt in there she'll pop out.. to put the pushing back in i used a handle from a rubber mallet, ofcourse i ruined it a little where the mallet part goes but with a little trimming the mallet head goes right back on, im sure any wooden handled tool or whatever will work... u just really do not want to damage the bushing so a nice soft wood works great.. everything else is cake walk dude.. unless you have a header then gettin your tranny out can be a bitch, also unbolting the motor mounts from the engine and lowering it down is an easy way to get to the 2 top bolts, if u dont want to crush your oil filter i suggest removing it.. honestly this can all be done by 1 person but its a pain in the ass, so its best to have someone around if even just to hand you tools or hold something up for ya..