Long shot but worth a try! Wanted 620 in Canada

Hey! I'm up in Canada and am really wanting a 620. had one years ago that was removed from my parents yard and haven't had one since.

I'd like a decent condition reg cab short box or a KC.

prefer in to be driveble.

I have ads on al the local classifieds here in Saskatchewan.

thanks

D

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a blue one on the Trans Canada just over the border in Irvine Alta. South side of road across from the closed gas station. Been there for years and probably not a runner but has a few parts.

There's a '75 (long box though) also in Sask. in a HUGE wrecking yard visible from the Trans Canada on south side. Tons of farm equipment but if you drive around and go in there's some Datsun stuff

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/nondatsun/00280021.jpg[/img]"]00280021.jpg

Mike thanks!

I actually probably know the guy that owns that Datsun in Irvine. I used to live in Medicine Hat. the guy i'm thinking of from irvine used to have a kc. they owned a truck wreckers there. My old 620 was actually bought in medicine Hat before i moved to Saskatoon. Made the trip from the Hat to Saskatoon no problem, them it got stole from my parents yard or was halled away. Was wierd because it was sitting on blocks.LOL!

I live in Saskatoon though now. am hoping to find one a little close to here.

Edited by datman

I saw it and stopped and walked in to look at it. Some body parts looked good so I went in to the gas station and asked. The girl pointed me over to this guy who new the owner in M/Hat. I phoned him but he wanted to sell the whole thing. Couple years later I drive by... still there.

There's still that BIG yard along the highway gotta be a hundred acres of farm equipment and vehicles. The '75 ran.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.