Good cheap headlight upgrade

Toyota makes a conversion kit for old Land Cruisers to use flat face headlights with swappable H4 bulbs. The kit they sell comes with lights, bulbs, and an adapter harness with built-in relays. This kit will work on anything that has 7" round headlights (like a B210 or early 210).

The interesting thing is, apparently there were several dealers that were way overstocked with these and Toyota has cut the price drastically down. 

I got a set from a Toyota dealer in Florida for $16.92!!!

https://parts.lakelandtoyota.com/p/__/Headlight-Assembly/16033390/8111060P70.html

The part number is 81110-60P70, if you want to shop around a bit. I found some as low as $14, but the shipping was too high. Got mine shipped from Florida for $28.42 all in. 

The lights themselves are Japanese-made Koito parts, not cheap chinese junk. They are super nice, and very high quality.

image.thumb.jpeg.2099bb5d44230332d379e3317e780770.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/20/2024 at 10:50 AM, datsunfreak said:

Toyota makes a conversion kit for old Land Cruisers to use flat face headlights with swappable H4 bulbs. The kit they sell comes with lights, bulbs, and an adapter harness with built-in relays. This kit will work on anything that has 7" round headlights (like a B210 or early 210).

The interesting thing is, apparently there were several dealers that were way overstocked with these and Toyota has cut the price drastically down. 

I got a set from a Toyota dealer in Florida for $16.92!!!

https://parts.lakelandtoyota.com/p/__/Headlight-Assembly/16033390/8111060P70.html

The part number is 81110-60P70, if you want to shop around a bit. I found some as low as $14, but the shipping was too high. Got mine shipped from Florida for $28.42 all in. 

The lights themselves are Japanese-made Koito parts, not cheap chinese junk. They are super nice, and very high quality.

image.thumb.jpeg.2099bb5d44230332d379e3317e780770.jpeg

they have something like this on summit racing for a decent price as well if i do recall

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Raggleflaggle said:

Tried to order about a month ago, the FL based seller cancelled the order and messaged that they were out of stock. Any other sources?

What I did was just put the Toyota part number into Google and then looked around for the best price.  👍

81110-60P70

Here's a cheap one:

https://www.sparksparts.com/oem-parts/toyota-headlamp-assembly-8111060p70