J16 headers

AbRamGom

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea if headers were ever made for J series in a truck (car ones ((if made))may not clear the truck torsion bars)

Unless this J15 has been modified with cam and carburetors perhaps pass on looking for a header as the stock manifold is plenty good enough. Spend the money on a larger diameter exhaust and turbo muffler to be more free flowing.

Just where did you find the J15. It's often asked and I'd like to know.

On 4/20/2023 at 11:42 AM, datzenmike said:

I have no idea if headers were ever made for J series in a truck (car ones ((if made))may not clear the truck torsion bars)

Unless this J15 has been modified with cam and carburetors perhaps pass on looking for a header as the stock manifold is plenty good enough. Spend the money on a larger diameter exhaust and turbo muffler to be more free flowing.

Just where did you find the J15. It's often asked and I'd like to know.

There is a quite big facebook group in Mexico that is for mostly for parts. They usually have plenty of J15 and J16 on there for around $450 or so. A couple weeks ago a guy posted his truck on there for sale. It was perfect shape with a couple upgrades and the guy was asking around $7000 for but ended up keeping it since the closest offer he got was for $4500 i believe.

• Like 1