ssr vs starion a ghetto wangon story lol

on my way to work the other day i was getting on i5 north from 99w

now there is a light right at the start of the ramp. I got cought at it i am in the right lane i look over and i see a yello ssr with some ugly chrom wheels on it. I am thinking great he is supper charged he is not going to let me pass him. so light turns green we bolth eas in to it off the line ( it was wet) and then bam its on! i punched it grabbed 2nd and so did he. we we ar both side ways and loosinbg traction so i shifted to 3rd. still loosing traction ( stupid no grip goodyear eagle 1's) thats when i think to my self fuck this! it is not worth wrecking my car just to get in front of this ass hole.

so i let off. the car straitens out and just as i look up the ssr over corrects when letting off the gas and BAM! he hits the center divider on the drivers side. He hit it so hard the passenger wheels left the ground for a second then the 2 wheels (still on the ground) climb up the divider and he jerks the wheel to the right comes off the divider fishtales and takes off . I fallowed him down i5 till i got on the 405 the person never got out to eaven make sure the wheels wher not going to fall off.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

sounds like a guy i work with, more bills than skills.

he was screwing around in the parking lot in his new vette with all the options and hit the curb and a little tree. at first it was just body damage and some suspension work, then they found out the frame took a tiny hit. now its written off as totaled cuz they woulnt touch the frames.