Looking for a disc brake willwood post from about7 to 10 years ago

whitey01

Hello everybody about 7 to 10 years ago I made a post about disc brakes wheel wood for a 1972 Datsun 620 the thread went on for about 30 pages everyone was making fun of me a lot of people were helping anyway I've been looking for that post to try to find out information I still have the truck  I'm thinking of trying again is there any way someone can help me find that post it was a white Datsun 620 pickup truck and I was having major break problems and was never able to get it fixed 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of my first replies to all that you have done and all that has been done to YOU...

W in TF??????

Where to start? How is him driving your truck into an accident your expense????

You already have a brake booster on your truck... don't add more problems!!!!!!!

Stop listening to people telling you how great an expert they are. You seem easily led around. Get the hell away from your 'new friend' and stay home.

Whoever was 'helping' you was the cause of most of your problems. let me ask: is this helper out of your life? Can we begin to help without him fucking things up with bad advice?

Too much to read right now but give us a quick run down of what was put on the truck and what it doesn't do. What's wrong?

The stock brakes are 10" drum and will stop you pretty good if working. Disc brakes don't stop you much better but they do have some other advantages.