85 Nissan 720 4x4 Washer nozzles

Thomas Perkins

I found 2 Nissan new windshield washer nozzles at a great price outside of US.28930-01B00.One of mine is broke.They were 4.98 a piece,but shipping was high.They are hard to find.Found a cool site to find parts that are discontinued.It's 27440 in the picture.If Nissan had them,they would be 16.49 each plus shipping,so I did get them cheaper,they were 29.03 which included shipping and tax.The passenger one on mine is broke off into the hose,not long ago,I glued it and,I had my truck painted and they took it off and may have came apart.I will get new hose for it,I did replace the hose and a Thialand reservoir for it.It hasn't worked for a while,could be cause of the nozzle or cheap pump.You can grab the nozzle and it is real loose.The hose for a fish tank is what I used long ago.https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts-list/1985-nissan-720_pickup/body_electrical/windshield_washer.html?filter=(1=K%2fCAB;2=Z24;3=DX;4=F5;5=LONG;6=4WD;7=CAL)&partNumbers=28930-01B00&diagram=289_A01

59a00e32d7ad4518cc7645cddb42ddda.png

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My buddies in Grey Stones NSW Austraila has sent my washer nozzles today,they are 15 hours ahead of us in Georgia.Now I will be able to clean my windshield instead of sticking my head out of the window to see.That stem piece is broken off into the hose.I will have a spare.Now I am hunting for both kicker panels,will need them for my new speakers.I need the one piece ones.I probably will take the old ones off and make my own.I ordered them on Oct.26,2022.First time I have bought from them.This is the picture of them that they had posted.These are the some posted on Ebay for 150.00 bucks.https://gassedupgarage.com/products/datsun-720-kick-panels. here are the 2 piece one's if any one wants them.https://www.ebay.com/itm/295305165869?hash=item44c18f3c2d:g:E6UAAOSwKsZjB-5c&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAwPrgcwK41hXi02aOSKe46ep%2BCHrR9FvW85nl%2B%2BOybEd7ytc5RMnVyUepE7jhr2%2FYwNZHx%2B1OZiz83hpd88RN8DBeaeiMxsSgfFRypPqnrXC3pz5tCu%2BtIC1rUlrof9KSQ36CCn%2BToPRgTsGURVnJUin7FmZruS3GdAz8YbnecPbRqOhddlpoYsGccHA7boGBbOVxi94vQhSBB8oxLdF8b7Op3VVD5IAZ0f107tvqKGqHQXTr3yfY6mzSytpfBcEshw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR9jfureFYQ

s-l140.jpg

output_H6305001.gif

Edited by Thomas Perkins

My nozzles came in today.They are oem parts but different type of Nissan packaging.They put the day first,then the month,then the year.31/10/22The date on one of them is 03/09/07.Been sitting on the shelf for 15 years.It says NISSAN MOTOR CO.(AUST.)PTY.LTD.The other one is in brown paper packaging. with NISSAN MOTOR CO. LTD.MADE IN JAPAN. PART NUMBERS ON BOTH ARE 28930-01B00 .They have been waiting on me to give them a good home.I will buy from them again.Bought them from this company on Ebay.The price listings is AU money.https://www.ebay.com/str/sssautomotiveimportsThey were 29.03 in US money.12 days to receive them.These are the last 2 that they had.

Edited by Thomas Perkins

Found a Nissan one with pump for 92.65 and 33.09 for shipping.Going to keep on looking,That is way cheaper if Nissan had them in the states.I think I paid over 30 bucks for the Thailand one.Might take that one apart and see if it is stuck.I was warned not to buy that one.

Edited by Thomas Perkins

Have you ever watched that show,what would you do.My washer tank and pump was Thailand.The washer pump is all pumped out.But I did find a oem washer tank and washer pump for.130.74. Would you buy that or just not have a windshield sprayer.If I was to get a after market pump.I would have to cut the connection off and use butt connectors.Plus it probably won't connect to the tank.The tank is like the oem.

Jeff

On 11/12/2022 at 7:36 PM, 720_Jeff said:

I saw some tanks on shopee in Thailand.  Looked pretty decent, just could not figure out how to buy/ship.  I wasn't able to find a buying service that would buy and ship to me. Jeff,the one I have that you see in the picture is from Thailand.I bought it when I was a member of 720 World an someone from that site told me not to buy it and I did.They are junk.The pump gave out in no time.They are real expensive now.I didn't use it but a few times.I took the pump apart and it was rusted.So I am gong to buy a brand new Nissan Tank and pump for 130.74.