wtt ka24e for l16 18 or 20b

wtt i have a rebuilt single cam ka i would like to trade. it is out of an 89 240sx with an auto. i dont have trans. i can get the computer. but the harness was mess. i want to trade it for a running l16 l18 or l20b with flywheel. open to offers. thanks

jason

ps srry no pics at this time an the motor is located in prtland.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it runs good an strong i would do it for the l20. could i here it run???

I have a l20 I got it from you! I also have a lz 2.2 I'd trade needs a crank and #.3 rod the l20 has been running and I put all new gaskets and stuff in it with all the 510 stuff swapped over onto it.

Sure take a bit as I'd have to put the su's back on and hook up the electronic ignition I took them off so I could glass bead the intake manifold and the igniton so I could paint my engine compartment, the ignition is a crane fireball setup with the seperate control box even has a header for a 510 hooked up I can take some pics with my phone and send them to a cell phone or email addy how complete is the ka? Exhaust and stuff still their I know how these things can nickel a dime a person to death so it would be nice to get as much as I possibly can.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.