B210 Hakosuka Front End

TakemuraShuu

Hello group, recently I've noticed so many Hakosuka Front end kits for Sunny trucks, however the front looks about the same as a coupe.

Would the Sunny Hakosuka conversion not work on a b210/sunny coupe? And if not, why, as I don't have the exact measurements of the two in front of me.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably won't be too much help but, the distance between the inside of the 2 front fenders is right at 122.5mm. I took this measurement at the top of the core (radiator) support on the front edge. If there is anything else I can measure, just let me know.

Measurement taken from a 1972 1200 Sport Coupe.

On 5/19/2022 at 2:55 PM, KELMO said:

Probably won't be too much help but, the distance between the inside of the 2 front fenders is right at 122.5mm. I took this measurement at the top of the core (radiator) support on the front edge. If there is anything else I can measure, just let me know.

Measurement taken from a 1972 1200 Sport Coupe.

Thanks! That actually does help. I'm purchasing a knockoff hakotora kit to try to mount to a 1975 Sunny coupe, I'll record all the measurements since no one has done this yet.

Edited by TakemuraShuu
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I see you are in AZ. If it runs (or if it doesn't) you should try to make the Route 66JDM Classic in Williams AZ.

The actual show is Saturday October 1st.

route66jdm.com

Tried to post a link but failed.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...