1984 Nissan 720 Air Conditioning (A/C) Hoses?

bluexl

Hey Everyone, I am looking to install new A/C hoses on my 1984 Nissan Sunrader 720. They were removed by the previous owner along with the A/C bracket and Compressor, the condenser and the dryer. I have sourced a new dryer, new condenser, pulled a bracket and compressor from Pick Your Parts, but I can't find anyone that has hoses, so I assume they are all discontinued.

"Photo 1" below is from my 84' 4x4 King Cab, but the set up would be the same as the Sunrader and I marked the Hose that goes from the firewall to the compressor as "1" and the hose that goes from the compressor to the dryer as "2".

I did pull the hoses from the truck that I took the compressor from, but they are from a 86' D21 (marked as a 720) with a z24 engine and hose "1" rubs up against the steering shaft (I can probably bend it) and hose 2 will not work with the 84" 720 condenser.

Does anyone know if the universal style hoses that only have one mounting bolt for the compressor would work? The original hoses have two mounting bolts for the compressor as shown on photo 2.

I saw a 95-97 a/c suction line that looks pretty close to hose 2, so I was just wondering if anyone knew of a different year or model hose that would work on this application.

Photo 1.

A/C Hose 1 and Hose 2

Photo 2.

AC Hose to Compressor End

Thanks everyone.

--BlueXL

• Like 1
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic