nissan sport magazine

datsundan

So the other day I happened to be in barnes and noble and was strolling by the magazines and saw Nissan Sport Mag with a collage of nissan/datsun pics on the front and mine happened to be one of them.. anyone else's car 510 on the fron or back cover

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I picked up that mag because of the great 50 Years of Nissan story. So much info they have to put some of it in the next issue.

The collage is great except not enough of the early stuff or trucks. Can't believe that most of the submissions were from Z folks, but the mag does seem a little too Z for me. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I picked up that mag because of the great 50 Years of Nissan story. So much info they have to put some of it in the next issue.

The collage is great except not enough of the early stuff or trucks. Can't believe that most of the submissions were from Z folks, but the mag does seem a little too Z for me. :rolleyes:

It's very Z car heavy, Alot of bigger mags have failed in the last couple of months. So I guess we should be thankful we have something to read. I love the mag, But they love me also. Editors choice award at the toys for tots show 2 years in a row for me. but no mag coverage yet.:mad: One day they will wake up and feature one of my cars.:cool: