I call on my old friends with them tasty tasty .jpgs

Llittle_Llama

So got in a discussion with the wife earlier (Same first wife from way back WOOT!) and she said I never painted my truck green or had a star on it. Does anyone have any old pics by chance? Any are fine really, even early ones when it wasn't green would be nice to see again 😉 Been wanting back in since I sold it the last time and have kicked myself for it every day since. I've never stopped looking for another one and as soon as I do run across one I'll be back, bet.

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Photobucket said pay some dollars or I can only access like 50 pictures. I downloaded them and then when I went back it said "Pay or delete" And I got pissed and closed out of it. As soon as I did I went back it PB was all "Lol wut? We deleted those after you left man." so now all those pics are gone... 

And all the pics I had a digital copy of but after our house fire we lost everything so obviously the laptops went 😕

The funniest thing is I'm remembering painting my truck, I remember trying to make a shitty "Star" stencil for the door and getting overspray everywhere just to make it look a little haggard. If anyone will remember it's me right?!?

Edited by Llittle_Llama