240Z Lowering Springs, Brand New, $120.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and if you dont like those, here is a set in blue.... for about 20 less than he is selling them for.....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lowering-Springs-Lancer-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-Blue_W0QQitemZ230308226885QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33586QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem so whats he doing to help us again? i am being kelw, or whatever. trying to help a fellow ratsuner not get ripped off. if they are in fact good springs, someone will correct me and they will sell.... just a heads up, i KINDA know my ebay shit, lol and this looks like it. if there real springs and not universal ones, let me know :) i will happily retract my comments.

Edited by dwnshfter
i cannot spell

seems like it was a reasonable question worded poorly...

"MSA Springs" would seem to refer to springs built for "MotorSportAuto", but even though their website lists many "MSA-branded" parts, none of them are springs. I did find several references to MSA Springs on other Z-car websites so maybe it's a generic term for springs that were bought as one of the suspension packages available from MotorSportAuto.

like i said, if there legit (the LOOK brand new, and i know they have never been used) and a vehicle specific spring then its not a bad deal. i didn't say anything bad about them at all, all i said is they look like knockoffs...also his post count doesn't help the situation. I thought we had a minimum post count and you had to be a member for a certain amount of time to list things for sale...

down syndrome be man enough to harass me in public instead of sending me these pathetic pm's

What a nice pm.

eat a dick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you stfu jackass. im trying to keep people from possibly getting ripped off, not shitting on anything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.