standard 620 cab

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
well if Mopar wants it and will toss me some gas money, ill see if i cant pick it up and take it up to him the first friday of next month if that works for everyone

what time would it be it this happens?

well i drive from spokane to tacoma the first weekend of every month for drill, so its 50 bucks for the cab i think was the last number i saw. the only gas money that i would request is 40 bucks for the trip from tacoma to his place and back if that sounds fair

well i drive from spokane to tacoma the first weekend of every month for drill, so its 50 bucks for the cab i think was the last number i saw. the only gas money that i would request is 40 bucks for the trip from tacoma to his place and back if that sounds fair

you can pick up that edis wheel when your down here lol :lol:and yes for mopar 50

I know right! My wife even sort of supports it.. "atleast this one has an engine" haha after she said that i realized that of the dozen or so vehicles that i have bought and sold since i have known her. this is the first i will be able to drive home haha

I know right! My wife even sort of supports it.. "atleast this one has an engine" haha after she said that i realized that of the dozen or so vehicles that i have bought and sold since i have known her. this is the first i will be able to drive home haha

o i know how that one goes i have had 8 cars in the last 3 years lol only 2 ran :blink: but i loved them all the same (and she didn't)

MOPAR if you want this ill plan on driving through portland and picking it up on friday the 6th of February, then i will continue my journey up to your place, and deliver it for you as long as you give me like 40 or 50 towards gas.

So If you still want this you can get it for 50 bucks to Bagged, and gas moneis to me!

Yeah. As it sits now though I have no extra cash till I finish a trans swap for someone. Should be done soon though. Definatley willing to do that though as $$ comes available.

i have more pics also if you want them it needs the passenger front fixed a little or just put it together the way it is you saw it when you were down here so you know who it looks put together, there is one spot about and inch and a half hole in the floor and that's it and that can be fixed with a piece of metal glued in there.....the floors have also been wire brushed and painted along with the engine bay its painted white now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.