510 center console

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying a center armrest rather than a large console. From Walmart and just fits between stock seats. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I'll let you know how it fits.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Leather-Black-Stitching-Console-Handrest-Cup-Armrest-Center-Rear-Juke-Holder-For-Box-Holder-Change-Double-Adjustable-Ashtray-Red-Krator-Storage-Car-2/334970833

• Like 1

Here is the installed center armrest - all I wanted really and there is not much room between the seats. Getting the seat belts may be a problem if they fall back down on the floor.

Nice finish and very affordable from walmart. Additional storage area and a cup holder at the back, which may be awkward to reach. We'll live with it for a while and try it out on some trips - like Powerland !!

49761930368_2ed34fcb26_c.jpg

Holy smokes - only 9 weeks to get this finished.

• Like 1

I might be able to bring it forward a bit after I get the shifter bushings replaced. When I put the trans into reverse now, the shift lever is just 1/4" away from the console. I can live with the drink holder being a bit hard to use -- in my Audi wagon one of the cup holders is under the armrest and really tough to use.