1976 620 has new shoes (to be put on later.)

kdkg

Getting motivated on the truck and found a great great deal on some escalade wheels. They are only 16" wheels but that will be ok since I got some decent performance tires 225/60/16 tires to put on them. I was running the tires on a Range Rover before and it cornered great with them. Did a trial fitment on the rear. Have to get some spacers to clear the e-brake cable.

Here is what the wheels look like (just like these plus dirty film.)

2498838490055934002S600x600Q85.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey those are great my buddys got and escalade he just put those on for winter and goin to sell them to in summer hahah just thought what a coinkadinc his are 16 also tell me how they fit,do you have a 79 rearend in your truck ,mine does datdoug had stock 73 rearend in his 73 and his fronteirs didnt fit put on my truck they fit great no spacer just fyi

Edited by rat tail dragger

Mine is kinda a all mixed up on the drivetrain, so I don't know if it is a 76 rear end or not. I have only tried the left rear and the wheel hits the EB cable. Plus the tires would rub the springs. So a spacer should do fine for both. I haven't tried the front end yet.

I don't plan on lowering mine anytime soon so I should have plenty of space for the wheels/tires to stick out some. It sits pretty high in both the front and the rear.

If I don't have to use spacers in the front, I won't mind the front and rear having two different widths.

2180823780055934002S600x600Q85.jpg

Picked up some 18" titans this evening as well. Those wheels are huge. Leaning towards the 16" Escalade wheels right now.

2346484080055934002S600x600Q85.jpg

The house, I picked them up from, was for sale. Just a few thousand less than 1 million. Young guy too. Wanted to ask him what he did for a living but didn't. He had nothing but new Nissans in the garage.

Edited by kdkg
  • 2 weeks later...