Stanza replacement drums for the Dime

SRSANDS

I recently pulled the rear drums off my dime to rebuild them and get it road worthy before I haul ass around town. Rebuilding was an uderstatement, the rust was so bad, the shoes worn to the metal, the slave cylinders were frozen and the drums had grooves larger than the grand canyon!!!!

I took a trip down to the pull apart and to my suprise I noticed a older STANZA sitting there with drums looking similar to mine. I removed them and they were in excellent shape. Holding them up to one of my trashed 510 ones they were identical both OD and ID, and like new! The only difference appears to be a balance weight or some sort of tab on the face of the drum. Thinking if it gives me trouble I can grind it off as it appears to be held on with machined rivets. I wanted fancy brakes in the rear maybe even disc....but for a budget of less than 10 bucks I couldnt resist trying them until I get the car driveable.

Has anyone used these on their Dimes? Are they the same part?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic