parting out a 521

I have a complete 521 I am parting out to pay for the 521 I am working on. All parts but engine are available. Let me know what you want or need and I will give you a price. If you want a pic or multiple pics I can make that happen. I do not want to misrepresent anything.

I am in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. If I ship (and i may not because of size or hassle) it will be on your dime.

Mike

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sdsurf If you have any good tail lights please let me know.

I do have some taillights. I will have to check the condition and let you know. Do you need the entire assembly or just the lenses?

left fender left door and hood pm me

The left (drivers) door is a little beat up. No rust but dented (fixable). The fender is in decent shape

How's the bed and the tailgate? And how much?

Pics please.

Bed is in decent shape and the tail gate is good.

- I will post pics for all tomorrow -

I have a complete 521 I am parting out to pay for the 521 I am working on. All parts but engine are available. Let me know what you want or need and I will give you a price. If you want a pic or multiple pics I can make that happen. I do not want to misrepresent anything.

I am in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. If I ship (and i may not because of size or hassle) it will be on your dime.

Mike

What year/motor is in the 521? I need a j13 fuel pump.

Hi sdsurf, I am wondering if you still have the rear end? I live in Torrance and would like to come over and pick it up this weekend if you are around.

Thanks

I am not going to be around this weekend but I will save it for you... Do you want the whole assembly or just the dif?

Hi sdsurf, I pulled the diff out and the pinion gear is wasted, wondering what your schedule is like in the coming week following the holiday. And........what you're asking for this lifesaving gem. hit me back.

I will let you know

Hi sdsurf, I pulled the diff out and the pinion gear is wasted, wondering what your schedule is like in the coming week following the holiday. And........what you're asking for this lifesaving gem. hit me back.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.