17x7 +38 full set 4x114.3

Hello

got a set of BBS copy rims made by ADR. letting them go for $220 for the set

,shipping will kill you and me so lets not go there. 2 tires are new and the other 2 have about 60% left. located in SO.CAL

PICS:

th_DSC00399.jpg

th_DSC00400.jpg

th_DSC00401.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there kinda not gonna fit a datsun with +38 fitment. we need zero to make it work, those are more likely gonna fit a 240sx

i had these on my dime when i got it:eek:. i don't like big rims on small cars,it's just not right. :lol: hence the cheap price.

lex thnks.

did your dime have spacers??? youd almost need mm adapters then. 38mm is alot. good price tho, i would consider for autox. any pix of the fitment on the dime, or can adime actually run those without spacers? thought they were the same as a z

there kinda not gonna fit a datsun with +38 fitment. we need zero to make it work, those are more likely gonna fit a 240sx

I run 17" +35MM with a spacer no problem. If you look close you can see it behind the wheel.

seats005.jpg

How does the 280ZX strut affect your offset though?

also, those are adapters not spacers right? :o

You got me, Yea there adapters.

As far as the 280ZX strut & offset. I just measured the clearance and made the adapter fit. It's close on both sides. Clears the strut o.k. but I need to roll my fenders.

here's a pic with them on my dime. yes my dime was lemon yellow the most hated color i've ever seen. :mad:

th_510.jpg

th_l_91021e1274375f2029af7d739f153a52.jpg

well either they sell or they don't i have a new jig saw i wanna try out:blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.