620 Rocker

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Been looking for one for my driver's side. Guess I got lucky finding my pass side new, they seem hard to find. I'd even be willing to buy a used one with little or no rust. Any of you guys know where to get one? Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

that's awesome, thanks! Kinda got burned for double price on my pass side though. $30, atleast it was a factory replacement piece. Thanks again, I'm gonna go call them and order it right now.

i thumped on it last night, sounded good and solid all the way through out. has a bit of surface rust in the lower rear corner, not cancer. one small rock ding about half way down the side. still attached to the cab and i can cut into the floor as far as you want. probly take ten minutes.

Well, I called JC Whitney, part is no longer available. I may end up getting ahold of that rocker, Tdaaj. What's the rust look like? Thanks.
Guest DatsuNoob

yeah sounds good. If it's not all pitted out super bad on the inside, I'll buy it. Mine's got these flaky layers of rust all along the inside, looks pretty ate up. I'm pretty much just looking for one good enough so I dont have to worry about it rotting from the inside out, after getting a paint job.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.