'75 long bed 620 parts truck,free

Haul it away, still have some good parts left on it, king pin susp, rear end, long bed but no tailgate, rear glass is ok no cracks. 14" mag wheels needs tires and resto, mounted on truck already, come take it away or its going to get crushed/dissected soon LOL...

steering box/idler present

650-302-5127

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately for clayton its a parts truck only guys, I got what I needed from it and its now time to take it to datsun heaven, aka PNP LOL...

any takers out there, going to start ripping her up to package her for the trip to datsun heaven this weekend,.

clayton your probably better off getting another pre 75 truck and go thru the paperwork to get another title as I told you on the phone it worked for my '64 fairlady that was sitting for 15-20 years w/o a title present. I had to fill out the apps for new title, statement of facts, and vin verification and your in the clear, I know the guy I bought my '75 from had the paperwork but it was used as a farm vehicle and never registered for over 10 years so I just went thru the same thing as my '64 fairlady, I acted like it was my car to begin with and they tried looking up the records and found none so they have to accept your application for new title, if you want I have his number and we can go there and just pick up this 620 he has just for the title hint hint.....

btw anyone intereted in a complete 521 pickup, he wanted only $200 for it, all it needs is seats and getting her running again since again its been sitting on his property for years

conrad

conrad, whats the guys number with the 521, i want the sucker, oh yeah and call me, i need the back window, i'll come up there and pick it up from you

Donnie

Edited by Bugeye

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.