Underdash Harness for 1971 510

Chiquidrac

Hi Guys,

I posted a classified a couple of months ago and another one today for a underdash harness for my 510.  Last time I did it nobody had an extra harness so I have been looking around for options.

Using the search function I found that there are some universal harnesses that we can buy, EZ Wiring was one of the best reviewed but is almost $200 and it requires time and some mods.

For now I am looking for the cheapest way to get my car running so I posted another add to see if someone has a good dash harness for sale because my car has the engine and trunk harnesses in place and in good condition.  

I happen to have a 1200 underdash harness that I think I can modify to fit my needs, so while I wait to see if someone has an extra 510 harness I have been looking at the 510 and 1200 wiring diagrams and they are close enough (I think)

I am going to start tomorrow but I like to know if someone has a picture like the one below that has the labels of the pins for the 1971 510 (this image is from a 521)

Pinout.jpg

This is a picture of my instrument panel pins, 

IMG_7258_zpsuey7nut5.jpg

Here is a picture of the connectors coming into the cabin from the engine harness

IMG_7273_zpssjhbyzri.jpg

And one from the 1200 underdash harness connectors

IMG_7288_zpssstftzlv.jpg

I will use my voltmeter and decide if is worth the effort and time, I know the EZ wiring will take time to install too so we'll see.

Thanks in advance 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this in ebay aussie:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-1600-BLUEBIRD-510-SSS-DASH-GAUGE-WIRING-LOOM-/162228463205?hash=item25c591e665:g:QZYAAOSwAuZX2onK

Doesnt look like all you need, but its a start.

Contact the seller.  He is quick to respond, and he parts these poor dimes out like there civic's :(

He probably has or can get the entire harness.