rims 15 16 inch low profiles help!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found that link actually

I really want to run a larger rim 15- 16 if possible with a really low profile tire?

Not sure if something is a direct bolt up or if spacers are needed and if so anyone have contact to a tire guy aka spacer guy?

Kinda new to the datsun its only 2 weeks old for me

Loads of reading to be done.

Spacers, not really necessary. Adapters? Perhaps if you want the look of wheels that the honda guys run.

Not alot of investigation you need to do really as all the work has been done and many guys here have done what you want.

How much monies do you wanna spend? It;s not wise to run a low profile tire just to run it. Do you have pics of the looks you want? Im pretty sure you can run 205/50r15's if you wanted. How low is your car gonna be? There are lots more options nowadays than there used to be. Theres these too:

drad20.gml.ang.jpg

&

konrew.large.jpg

&

konbbo.o.ang.jpg

So, what are you lookin for?

I have a set of the 15x6 280ZX turbo wheels I can sell. the tires are stock for a Z so you would need to replace them.

15x7 fit nicely with room. Rota wheels make a few types that fit RWD Datsuns. the RB (and RBR) come in 16x7 +4 or +20 I think. +20 should fit great. Maybe +20 on the front, +04 on the rear. Those will run roughly $600 for a set new. Check 18racing.com

Or $200 for the 15x6 Z-car wheels.

i also think we had a very similar thread on this topic in the last month. Do a search and see what you come up with on this forum.