Hi I'm new

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense taken, SickDrift, but let me put it this way... my car has been like this for... wow... nearly ten years! I'm not so sure if I would do it again. Oh, and I'm littlejason on hr.net.

Phleber, I live up Holcomb.

Hey, you are right up the street from me. I am off of Central Point rd. :cool:

808, you have seen my car!

Heeeey! What's up boss. S'bout time you chimed in. Haha! Welcome. Do you rally the hachi in Hillsboro ever? Once and a while I catch the rally crossers by the Hillsboro airport.

Mango pics please!!!!!

-Brian

Yeah, that pic is from Hillsboro. I happen to be the Prepared-rear-wheel-drive season champion (barely).

As for the mango, it's my baby, but unfortunately it's in garage trophy mode right now. Here, I'll paint you a picture with words: '74 SR-5, 2T-B engine (japanese dual carb that is) 13x7 Libres etc. The '73 is a wagon, with SR-5 guts. Sorry about the Toyota talk guys!! Haha

Yeah, that pic is from Hillsboro. I happen to be the Prepared-rear-wheel-drive season champion (barely).

As for the mango, it's my baby, but unfortunately it's in garage trophy mode right now. Here, I'll paint you a picture with words: '74 SR-5, 2T-B engine (japanese dual carb that is) 13x7 Libres etc. The '73 is a wagon, with SR-5 guts. Sorry about the Toyota talk guys!! Haha

PICS PICSSSSS PICSSS!!!!!!!!! Aaaarrrhhhhggggg! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO! MANGO!

....sorry. i get excited. Those 2dr. wagons are the shiet. There's a guy w/ a white one that commutes between the Beaverton-ish area to Tualatin.