Selling my '86 720, Wondering my max value for her and what I should realistically be asking

Syphious

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We discourage buying and selling on the discussion forums. Posts get closed or deleted.

Post up a 'for sale' ad in out classifieds section. http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/15-trucks/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc

A good running 720 4x4 in good shape is well worth $2500.

• Like 1

Alright, Ill delete that part of the posting and what would you say its worth then? Paint has scratches and rust spots  but isnt bad for being so old and still shines well as seen in  the pictures.

Oh and btw when I was wondering why the  gas mileage was so bad before on the previous post, my tires were very low on air and I found out that the distributor cap was the stock one. That stock distributor was pretty worn out, the truck ran so much better afterwards.. To the point of having to retune the carb again, Gets really good gas mileage now with both the dist cap and rotor being new and the new tune.

• Like 1

Yeah, its got a few rust spots but none of them are bad, its surface rust and its really not that bad, if I had a test surface or vehicle I would've already repaired the paint but I havent had a chance to mess around with paint much