Sourcing a 510 rear bumper in decent condition?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see rear one offered yet. Only fronts.

I'd be interesting in seeing the front. How does it compare to a OEM bumper?

If not, Futofab is now selling reproductions. I got a front one from them. Very nice quality.

www.futofab.com

Support Dave at Futofab

I don't see rear one offered yet. Only fronts.

I'd be interesting in seeing the front. How does it compare to a OEM bumper?

Pretty much looks like OEM except that the OEM is 2 pieces joined at the center and the Futofab is a one piece seamless design. Chrome is nice too. I spoke to Dave and he says the rears should be sometime soon.

• Like 1

I have a small number of front bumpers left in stock. I am waiting to hear when the rears (and a restock on the fronts) will be shipped.

My current order (F&R bumpers, 2d quarters, front valances, tail panels and under grill trim) was placed back in November, generally it is 90-120 days for production, so we should be hearing the shipment is ready any day.

The new rears will also be one piece like the front and not 3 pieces welded together like OE. Rears will be available with the bumper mounted plate light opening (68-69 model) and without for the later cars.

I have a small number of front bumpers left in stock. I am waiting to hear when the rears (and a restock on the fronts) will be shipped.

My current order (F&R bumpers, 2d quarters, front valances, tail panels and under grill trim) was placed back in November, generally it is 90-120 days for production, so we should be hearing the shipment is ready any day.

The new rears will also be one piece like the front and not 3 pieces welded together like OE. Rears will be available with the bumper mounted plate light opening (68-69 model) and without for the later cars.

Awesome...I didn't see chrome bumpers on your site...what series are they named?