74 160j sss ground up rebuild

Viol8a

Hi there, I have in my possession which i've owned for about 6 years a 160j sss. Being it 40 years old now I am going to turn it back into a brand new car with simple mods. Currently just lowered on hotwires, full exhaust, filters with a basic tune. 

My intentions is the rear disc brake upgrade but still want to keep 13' rims, am looking at dished 100-120 spoke wires:

Body work is minimal so just deleting fuel cap and running the pipe to the rear, bare metal respray in silver with violet pearl, trying to source some chrome fender mirrors unsure of style I want yet: 

Love my L16 so just going to work it, lumpy cam, gillys, braided lines throughout and deloomed and all.

Interior is getting then luxury treatment but keeping original seats i think, just the usual sound system, nothing to over the top.

Just wondering what conversion would be the best for the brake upgrade.... any help be much appreciated and input about what you think would be some other good ideas but keeping it a clean and smooth look, nothing to over the top. I got plenty of ideas floating around but i'm doing most of the build myself so funds are kinda tight, doing it once and doing it right....... cheers

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic